My name is Cheondo Kim.
My friend name is Sanghyun Kim.
I am a 37 years old he too. I live in South Korea.
We want to make film our scenario why I send to you this letter.
I introduce to you short story to below.
One day a strange man called newspaper company.
One woman get the phone who a new reporter her name is Emily.
The guy say that "I am an alien"
He asks for an interview to news room of newspaper.
Report bureau chef think 'It will be a gossip thing'
So he sent to there to new reporter Emily.
Then Emily meet to the called Guy.
She felt to excitement.
Because it is first interview in her job.
Emily does not believe to him.
She thinking that 'He is a crazy guy. I am a align? Crazy.. crazy..'
Though he is so serious. He did not say any tell.
Because he felt to 'she is not believe me'
She called acquaintance to interview to his meeting place to come.
Her acquaintance thought that he is not alien.
He asks to her that "I want to give an account of I am an alien"
Even that article on first page in the news paper.
They arriving to there who scientists, mathmaticians, physicists, astronomer,
spaceship scientist, electronic scientist, biological scientist, genetic scientist,
anthropologists.
They asked to him many questions but he answered to all asks to them.
He never once answered without hesitation to their asks.
It was perfect his answer.
Shockingly he asked back to them.
He refuted their theory head on.
Though they are not answered to his questions.
Because his theory is very perfecteded and They are not evenif imagined.
They was who could not open their hear to another.(They were looks like cat got their tongue)
Even they demended his blood test.
They thought that exactly his blood type is same to human.
But he was passed to blood test.
He said that my blood type was changed same human.
Structure is same bur nature is different.
Because I like humam figure.
Human has most beauty and nice figure.
I did chaned my gene without brain.
My intelligence is not change but test result will was be same.
I have 82497 Kutra.
They see each other and saying KUTRA?
Sorry KUTRA is mesure unit. aliens's intelligence in the universe.
Say change IQ on earth.
About 1,979,928 ?
They said to perfectly crazy.
He said the biggest universe war was started. It is a bit of iceberg.
The earth will be disappeared about 42monts later.
So will you save to us to came?
No Iam not. He said.
I just came to say to human.
Its funny. He smiled.
Mankind is only can go to the moon with in people.
He is giggled.
Human did not go out the solar system yet.
Though I don't expect believe that far away 32467 one hundred billion light year from earth?
He sneered at them.
( Omit.. )
A scientist said to him that how do you think The theory of relativity?
He thought a little times and said that we did not to learn.
They are to sneered to him to seeing each others.
One guy said that you even do not know what do say that worm hall, the quantum
theory of light , mass-energy equivalence, brownian motion?
Look like a charlatanish ~!
"Nikel Ni Hirr" we call say what the theory of relativity.
We got inputed when we was fetus by CUMTATA.
Learning is need to wild tribes as like you.
One of them ask to him that "How do you think WRAP ?"
He said that you look like a baby.
The theory was disappeared before 3trillion pentura.
They see each other what?????'PENTURA?'
He said. It's universe years.
It's 323,680 solar years.
Now, its possible shoot laser to send with WARP.
For example shooting a bullet in Washington DC then to die person in Los Angeles in 1 second.
The story is continued and they are thought he is crazied first meeting time.
But the more they hearing, the more persuade his words.
His theory was perfect and he was very lofty bearing and he seem like a very frankled.
And his answering was jump over their imagination.
Atmosphere is gradually absolved in his telling.
They are only hearing his tell.
They are into his all things deeply.
Their face being changed seriously expression.
They are talking each others that we should what to do?
"Wait to die.." he said.
Anyway human try not to believe me.. isn't it?
I am just sightseeing how burning and explosion the earth.
Its will been like beautiful.
Let's watch figure disappearing the earth!
Very angried the one of scientist trying to kill strangly to him.
The people stop tried to fighting.
At that moment one of the people asked to him.
So why are you visit and saying to us?
He said. I do not think that human will be believe me.
It's like human protect to endangered species.
green belt, blue belt. Although you could not protect to mammoth and dinosaur.
Sometimes I will be watched to human in museum.
In a fit of temper the scientist tried to throw the chair to him.
(Omit... )
She was very suspicious.
but she is more and more began believe his tell.
Interview is finished then Emily went her company.
Her coworker said to that "senior ! Look at these !"
Emily was see on internet at the same time coming up with same article.
She saw photographs of all people are same faces same person.
It was the guy.
It was his face.
Cheondo Kim
kimskyload@gmail.com
Cel. 82-10-7326-2227
Sanghyun Kim
kgbd3@naver.com
Cel. 82-10-8748-3231
My friend name is Sanghyun Kim.
I am a 37 years old he too. I live in South Korea.
We want to make film our scenario why I send to you this letter.
I introduce to you short story to below.
One day a strange man called newspaper company.
One woman get the phone who a new reporter her name is Emily.
The guy say that "I am an alien"
He asks for an interview to news room of newspaper.
Report bureau chef think 'It will be a gossip thing'
So he sent to there to new reporter Emily.
Then Emily meet to the called Guy.
She felt to excitement.
Because it is first interview in her job.
Emily does not believe to him.
She thinking that 'He is a crazy guy. I am a align? Crazy.. crazy..'
Though he is so serious. He did not say any tell.
Because he felt to 'she is not believe me'
She called acquaintance to interview to his meeting place to come.
Her acquaintance thought that he is not alien.
He asks to her that "I want to give an account of I am an alien"
Even that article on first page in the news paper.
They arriving to there who scientists, mathmaticians, physicists, astronomer,
spaceship scientist, electronic scientist, biological scientist, genetic scientist,
anthropologists.
They asked to him many questions but he answered to all asks to them.
He never once answered without hesitation to their asks.
It was perfect his answer.
Shockingly he asked back to them.
He refuted their theory head on.
Though they are not answered to his questions.
Because his theory is very perfecteded and They are not evenif imagined.
They was who could not open their hear to another.(They were looks like cat got their tongue)
Even they demended his blood test.
They thought that exactly his blood type is same to human.
But he was passed to blood test.
He said that my blood type was changed same human.
Structure is same bur nature is different.
Because I like humam figure.
Human has most beauty and nice figure.
I did chaned my gene without brain.
My intelligence is not change but test result will was be same.
I have 82497 Kutra.
They see each other and saying KUTRA?
Sorry KUTRA is mesure unit. aliens's intelligence in the universe.
Say change IQ on earth.
About 1,979,928 ?
They said to perfectly crazy.
He said the biggest universe war was started. It is a bit of iceberg.
The earth will be disappeared about 42monts later.
So will you save to us to came?
No Iam not. He said.
I just came to say to human.
Its funny. He smiled.
Mankind is only can go to the moon with in people.
He is giggled.
Human did not go out the solar system yet.
Though I don't expect believe that far away 32467 one hundred billion light year from earth?
He sneered at them.
( Omit.. )
A scientist said to him that how do you think The theory of relativity?
He thought a little times and said that we did not to learn.
They are to sneered to him to seeing each others.
One guy said that you even do not know what do say that worm hall, the quantum
theory of light , mass-energy equivalence, brownian motion?
Look like a charlatanish ~!
"Nikel Ni Hirr" we call say what the theory of relativity.
We got inputed when we was fetus by CUMTATA.
Learning is need to wild tribes as like you.
One of them ask to him that "How do you think WRAP ?"
He said that you look like a baby.
The theory was disappeared before 3trillion pentura.
They see each other what?????'PENTURA?'
He said. It's universe years.
It's 323,680 solar years.
Now, its possible shoot laser to send with WARP.
For example shooting a bullet in Washington DC then to die person in Los Angeles in 1 second.
The story is continued and they are thought he is crazied first meeting time.
But the more they hearing, the more persuade his words.
His theory was perfect and he was very lofty bearing and he seem like a very frankled.
And his answering was jump over their imagination.
Atmosphere is gradually absolved in his telling.
They are only hearing his tell.
They are into his all things deeply.
Their face being changed seriously expression.
They are talking each others that we should what to do?
"Wait to die.." he said.
Anyway human try not to believe me.. isn't it?
I am just sightseeing how burning and explosion the earth.
Its will been like beautiful.
Let's watch figure disappearing the earth!
Very angried the one of scientist trying to kill strangly to him.
The people stop tried to fighting.
At that moment one of the people asked to him.
So why are you visit and saying to us?
He said. I do not think that human will be believe me.
It's like human protect to endangered species.
green belt, blue belt. Although you could not protect to mammoth and dinosaur.
Sometimes I will be watched to human in museum.
In a fit of temper the scientist tried to throw the chair to him.
(Omit... )
She was very suspicious.
but she is more and more began believe his tell.
Interview is finished then Emily went her company.
Her coworker said to that "senior ! Look at these !"
Emily was see on internet at the same time coming up with same article.
She saw photographs of all people are same faces same person.
It was the guy.
It was his face.
Cheondo Kim
kimskyload@gmail.com
Cel. 82-10-7326-2227
Sanghyun Kim
kgbd3@naver.com
Cel. 82-10-8748-3231
No comments:
Post a Comment